Salesian College endeavours to be recognized nationally and internationally as
- A model in the preparation of leaders in education, the arts and self management;
- A transformational force in advancing the scholarship of humanities and social sciences; and
- An unyielding champion of access, excellence, service, equity, justice, student engagement, accountability, citizenship, and collaboration.
We Emphasize life-oriented and value-based teaching and nurture a culture of solidarity. The educators and the educated join hands to mould intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired persons capable of building a more humane social order within the context of the nation’s plurality of religions and diversity of cultures.
- To prepare and develop socially committed and value oriented leaders for the society.
- To provide quality education to those aspiring from among socially, economically, culturally and educationally disadvantaged in the region.
- To prepare and mould honest citizens of character committed to transforming society through career oriented programmes.
- To advance the love for learning through teaching, research, and innovative modes of self-learning .
The motto of the college is representative of the desire of Staff and Students to strive for genuine excellence whereby each one becomes: